- Perfect Player can connect to IPTV data server.
On Android: You can get playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings.
On PC: To activate this feature select IPTV data server enabled checkbox in Properties (restart needed).
- Different overlay is used for smoother and antialiased video playback.
- Player shows busy status when seeking.
- Useful for devices with small screens:
- Added big controls panel. Toggle the pannel with the two fingers touch.
- Improved input controls.
- Playlist and EPG can be specified both as URLs and as local files.
- Added window with details of the selected EPG program: channel name, time and date of start, time and date of end, category, description. Categories and descriptions are available only when using XMLTV EPG file format. To show EPG program details press i key or i button.
- Added preference Reset to defaults in Settings: reset settings, purge internal logos directory and delete internal files (playlist, EPG, played URLs).
- Release all resources on program exit.