- New feature: Videos can be played either by the native player or by using the built-in codecs library. It is useful on some devices which can’t play some streams natively.
- Added: Use native player preference in Settings.
- Added Spanish localization. Thanks to sorozco!
- Added German localization. Thanks to vel2000!
- Added: Video options that can be specified and saved for individual channels and videos:
- Deinterlace (Off, On)
- Aspect ratio (Default, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 14:9, 221:100, 5:4)
- Zoom (Normal, Fit width, Stretch)
- Restored Android 4.1 minimum requirement due to lack of some important features in earlier versions.
I would appreciate for help in creating localizations. It is quite simple.
Please, contact email@example.com
I just tested the updated program on 3 different android tv boxes with 3 different chips and all are giving positive results
kudos to you and team… good work
After testing some problem:
– Aspect ratio’s channel not preserved (changing each time you start)
– problem Sound sync with the image
the rest everything is ok
1. This aspect ratio issue may occurs on some devices when using native player. Will be fixed soon.
2. Does sound sync problem happens with native player enabled or disabled or both?
The sound sync problem happen with the both,
in the previous version didn’t happen
Will not give up the Android 4.X ?