- New feature: GUI visual Themes:
- Sky (default theme)
- Velvet (new blue/orange theme)
- Added: Theme preference in Settings.
- Added Portuguese localization. Thanks to mar fegte!
- Added Greek localization. Thanks to Chris Markeas!
- Added using true (immersive) fullscreen mode on Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
- Bug fixed: Improved applying aspect ratio and zoom settings at video playback start.
- Bug fixed: Improved loading deinterlace and aspect ratio saved values for IPTV channels at startup.
- Bug fixed: Subtitles handling fixed when using non-native player.
- Bug fixed: Improved audio volume handling.
- Bug fixed: Very thin and low images rendering with locked aspect ratio (mostly affecting logos).
We would appreciate for help in creating localizations. It is quite simple.
Please, contact email@example.com
I am enjoying this upgrade, was testing it for weeks now.
can you make the default video ratio for all playback 16:9, since that’s the ratio most modern televisions are set to.
Otherwise, the app is working well, the sky wall paper is lovely
here is an idea (is there a way you can allow the app to load ustvnow streams? allow a plugin and once a person enters their ustvnow username and passowrd, it automatically loads the channels the person has subscribe to. ustvnow gives a person seven channels for free)
Thanks for feedback!
Look at a latest version.