- New feature: Logos assign mode – ability to download and assign missed or incorrect logos from the list on the server:
- Enable Logos assign mode preference in Settings.
- In channels window instead of EPG info there will be logos list.
- Use left/right keys to select first letter of a logo.
- User can assign logos by selecting them from the logos list.
- To restore default logo select channel (with logos list closed).
- Disable Logos assign mode preference in Settings when logos assignments are done.
- Multi EPG support (user can add any number of EPG sources in Settings).
- Added Save as defaults item in video options window. Currently selected deinterlace, aspect ratio and zoom settings will be saved as defaults.
- Improved M3U playlist parsing (all tags can be specified without quotes).
- During IPTV playback with channels window closed left/right keys switch previous/next channel.
- Fixed scaling in cases when video resolution is unknown.
- Improved supposed logos matchings.
Awesome work keep up the good work!
Hi i just tested the PerfectPlayer Android version 0.9.0 release on my MINIX X7 mini box, but LIVE TV from my iptv.m3u file is lagging to much with the build in player, could it be possible to make in setting a option to choose what player you will use, like BSplayer, MXplayer, VLC player in this nice android app. in IPTV app from Alexander Sofronov i can choose what player i will use for the app…Anyway i like your design and keep up the good work, have a nice day 😉
I use it on Minix NEO X8-H. Video playback is very smooth with Use native player option enabled in Settings.