- Added Italian localization. Thanks to Erminio D’Onofrio!
- Added multi playlists support (user can add any number of playlists in Settings).
- Added EPG assign mode – ability to setup channels to EPG mapping in-app:
- Enable EPG assign mode option in Settings.
- In channels window instead of EPG programmes there will be available EPG channels list.
- Use left/right keys to switch previous/next channel in channels list.
- User can assign EPG channel by selecting it from the EPG channels list.
- To restore default EPG matching select channel (with EPG channels list closed).
- Disable EPG assign mode option in Settings when EPG assignments are done.
- Added Autostart at bootup option. When it is enabled in Settings program will wait for network availability for 30 seconds (useful with Wi-Fi connections).
- Added PluginIPTV support. This plugins are for proper settings handling of specific IPTV providers. See edem.tv plugin at Plugins page.
- Added build-in ability to create special Prefect Player editions for specific STB/Broadcast providers.
- Added Upload logos assignments to Niklabs ability in Settings. Eventually, this will help to improve default logos matching. Please, do it after logos assignments finished.
- Added notification of a new version available.
- Improved EPG programmes rendering, mature memory and performance optimizations.
- Improved M3U playlist parsing:
- tvg-logo tag can be specified without .png extension.
- If tvg-name or tvg-logo tags are not specified channel name used instead.
- Set current group title for channels if group is not specified.
- Added #EXTGRP lines parsing.
- Up/Down keys now switch next/previous channel.
- Fixed: Logos assign issue caused when channel name start with non latin or non cyrillic letter.
- Fixed: URL converting issue when udpxy server is used.
- Other small fixes.
each installment of this program is unbelievable. I have created my own playlist and use this app with my android tv box like it was my personal digital cable setup
making all the stream to default at 16:9 would be great
The ability to secure the settings with a password would also be nice. you would be able to lock the settings incase your android tv box is located in a public place ( shop, bar, cafe, store)
You can set 16:9 aspect ratio in video options window and select Save as defaults. After this all channels with default aspect ratio will have 16:9 value.
ok.. thanks… I didn’t notice that…
This is the best player.
Can you making a favorite funktion in this player?
Most likely. Expect it in the next releases.
Hi. Tag tvg-id suported?
Hi. Please fix tag tvg-name.
tag tvg-id working, but tag tvg-name nothing not show from epg.
tvg-id and tvg-name is difrent tag