- Added alternative channels list view modes (list/details/table).
- Added alternative plugin’s media list view modes (list/table).
- Added channels numeration.
- Added channel selection by its number, using digital keys on RC or keybord.
- Added channels list Adaptive sorting option. Most watched channels will be at the top of the list if this option is activated.
- Added auto update of playlist and EPG upon the occurrence of a new day.
- Added progress bar showing on manual/auto update.
- During playback Menu button shows main menu, OK button shows media list.
- Improved audio controls in cases when audio focus has been lost.
- Added support of all Android 4.x versions (4.0 – 4.0.4).
- Other fixes.
I had no opportunity to test it. Hope I will find the way to do this later.
Can you show your device’s specs?
I’ve made some fixes.
Please, try to redownload and reinstall PerfectPlayer-1.0.5.
Thank you very much.
This is a Top player.
Can you make a data restore or backup funktion?
Added this to feature requests.
APP can not run AMLogic 8726-MX Box,Use native player .
for the MX Box and GBox or any box using AmLogic, make sure native player isn’t ticked or activated; restart and it will work
Very well made. Thanks! Using AMlogic 8726 or gbox midnight. Runs very fast. Also I had native player unticked. Was more stable that way.
Also it is possible to add your own custom wallpaper at start or custom logo at start??
Oh and also I forgot to ask. Is it possible to add my custom channel logos to the gui. For example in my m3u list I have as follow;
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name=”BBC NEWS” tvg-logo=”url to image”,BBC NEWS
tvg-logo is what I already have as my own logo. At the moment I have a lot of empty channel logos in your app. A lot of people who use m3u lists use that tag to identify the channels logo 🙂
Thanks for your hard work!
You can use tvg-logo tag, but it supports only local files. You should have your logos at local disk and spectify this Logos directory in settings.
Also, you can use Logos assign mode (advanced settings) to assign missed logos. Instructions can be found here – http://niklabs.com/android-version-0-9-0-released/
Hey there thanks for your response.
I’ve got a few more features that you might want to add 🙂
Start first channel/last watched channel on boot. (after app loads up)
Lock app so you cant go home to android launcher unless you have a password.
I still think that its better to cache logos from the m3u list and download those. At the moment its hard to find the right file location on android. As we cant select folders we have to type it in.
And another question. How can I upload my tv logos to nicklabs with a pc? That way I can upload some logos to your database and everyone would have them too 🙂
Thanks for your amazing work. Not a lot of people like you out there anymore…
– It’s not available for developers to block Home button. It’s system action.
– URLs support in tvg-logo tags will be added.
– You can’t upload logos. You can upload logos assignments to help to improve default logos matching.
I’m trying to use EPG this page http://epg.kodiportugal.com but does not show. I am using the android version. In xbmc works well … 🙁
EPG given from this resource is not really valid XML file. It has two parsing issues.
1) At first line after UTF-8 the quote is missing: … encoding=”UTF-8?>
2) XML can’t contain direct & chars at text:
…title lang=”pt”>Espaços & Casas T7…
must be replaced with:
…title lang=”pt”>Espaços & amp; Casas T7…
So, ask the provider to fix this issues or use another EPG source.
i did download the kodi portugal butjust doesnt open what im doing wrong??
This resource has buggy XMLTV file – missed quote in the first line near UTF-8.
You may fix it by youeself or ask EPG provider to fix this bug, at last.
Probably, we should add some code to ignore errors from this EPG resource.
Seems this EPG source works fine now. They’ve fixed the issues.
Your player looks pretty god running on my Android based Minix Neo X8 Plus.
I have few questions:
1. How to enable channel logos? I use m3u playlist and in ‘IPTV Player’ all logos are OK, here in Perfect Player neither????
2. As I can see in this last version you enabled channel selection by its number, using digital keys on RC or keyboard. As my original IR RC does not have numeric keyboard how I can select the channels, may I use some universal RC, I am not sure?
1. You can use logos specified in playlist – set Logos directory in settings. Also, you can use Logos assign mode to setup logos. Instruction can be found here – http://niklabs.com/android-version-0-9-0-released/
2. Any way you can enter digital keypresses to Android (by keyboard, RC …) will work.
No chance to get channel logos. In Sofronov’s ‘IPTV’ app all channel logos are there, obtained directly from channel link in my m3u list. Here are extraction from one link in my list:
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo=”HistoryChannel.png”,History Channel
Have you any suggestions please????
Currently, this option is only available for the special IPTV providers configurations.
Supposed, individual user can download his logos and use them locally.
Hello,It’s possible to use a internal iptv file from the device?Thank you
You can play video files on local file system. Select source – Files, then find your file for playback.
Hi,, is it possible to add or upload m3u file?
Sure. Go to Settings -> General -> Playlist -> enter playlist URL or local file path. Examples:
thnaks 🙂 you the best