- Added French localization. Thanks to Olga & Igor Bochet!
- Added and improved special IPTV provider’s configuration features:
- Centralized clients configuration administration on provider’s side.
- Additional settings group with user subscription parameters (Username, Password, Streaming server, Package, etc.).
- Auto playlist generation.
- Predefined EPG sources and logos configuration.
- Custom provider’s background wallpaper. Can be changed when needed.
- Showing message notification from provider to clients.
- Other special features.
- Improved channels list items and logos rendering.
- M3U playlists:
- tvg-logo tags can contain logos URLs as well as local files.
- Added url-logos tag at #EXTM3U line to set base logos URL. If this tag is set then tvg-logo tags will be added to base logos URL for downloading.
- Added tvg-shift tag at #EXTM3U line to set default EPG shift in hours.
- Playlist auto update starts on 12 hours after last playlist update.
- Added saving last selected channels group on app exit.
- Fixed uploading logos assignments to Niklabs.
- Fixed individual channel/stream video options lost on stop action during playback preparing.
- Other fixes.
Fixed fatal issue, when app cannot start with Use native player option unchecked.
i didnt find the option for changing the video ratio?
During playback press on Camera button. Then in video options window select correct aspect ration, zoom mode, etc.
Hi! Thank you for developing such a great app!
Are there any plans on introducing the option to show more information for each program? For example, the info that is in the tag (and/or , , , , , etc.) in the EPG xml file when it is available. It would be nice to have such info if it is not too complicated to implement it.
Eh, it seems that html tags are not possible in the comments. 🙂 I meant the desc/sub-title/credits/date/episode-num/rating tags etc.
You can see detailed EPG info (programme category and description) by pressing Info key/button when channels list with EPG is showing.
Oh, Thank you! I must have missed that feature since I rarely use the mouse mode on my device
Hi, I have a m3u playlist in the following format:
And it switching between channels in XBMC works faster, however in the android version 1.0.7 of your application it takes approximately 8-10 seconds to switch the next channel. Is it possible to do it faster?
You can try to uncheck Use native player option in Settings (need restart). Channels switching could be faster, but video playback is not so flowless as it uses software codecs.
Thanks, it works more faster if to uncheck mentioned option. Is it possible to manage fast channel switching and good video playing in the same time?
when it freezes u have to change channel to unfreeze please fix overall its amazing!
Where is this at?Additional settings group with user subscription parameters (Username, Password, Streaming server, Package, etc.)..
You need to add your playlist URL in Settings->General->Playlist.
How can we add or pay you to add a logo to the background of this app? Can we pay to get a customize version of this please? Thank you.