2 minor 'irritants' in the UI

About Forums Feature requests 2 minor 'irritants' in the UI

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mhawke
    Participant

I’ve tried at least 30 iptv apps and PP is my choice but there are two tiny things that might make it even better. First, while viewing a channel, my intuition says that the ‘back’ button should take me back to where i came from which is the epg. If I were making this app from scratch, I’d flip the functions of the ‘enter’ and the ‘back’ button so that ‘enter’ showed the current program details and the ‘back’ button went back to the epg BUT I know that the current users would squeal about the change.
    Second, while viewing, the ‘up’ and ‘down’ keys move in the opposite direction from when you’re in the epg. I never know which key to push to move to the next channel.

But hey, if those are the only two things i’d like changed then PP is pretty close to perfect. 😉

P.S. I lied, there is another. I’d also like to integrate various media players like VLC. The native player seems to be slow to start (but maybe the player isn’t the bottleneck)

nikman
    Keymaster

“Back” and “Ok/Enter” key actions are taken from the most hardware TV/Sat set-top boxes.

During playback “Up”/”Down” kays acts as “Ch+”/”Ch-” keys.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.