Amazon Fire TV

About Forums General discussions Amazon Fire TV

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rws1951 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rws1951
    Participant

Hi,
    If I take the full version as a beta tester & transfer it from my phone to my Fire TV via ES Explorer will it install as the full version? If it does do I need to first uninstall the version I currently have on the Fire TV? If not, can you please offer a full version directly from you for us FireTV users? Perfect Player is great and I would love to enjoy the full benefits of this fine player. Thanks!
    rws1951

nikman
    Keymaster

As long as Amazon has removed the app from their appstore, technically, it’s not possible to get Full version on Amazon devices, unless you install Google Play on your device.

Amazon removed Perfect Player from appstore

rws1951
    Participant

Hi Nikman,
    I just uploaded the 15.1.5b from google play to my phone. Then uploaded that .apk to google drive on my phone. Then on the fire tv I transferred it to the google drive I have on ES File Explorer. The .apk is ready to install. I haven’t done anything beyond that yet. Sorry Nikman I guess you get plenty of fire tv questions regarding installing the full version. So my last question would be should I stop trying?! LOL!
    rws1951

nikman
    Keymaster

Currently, Full version can only be available on devices with Google Play.

rws1951
    Participant

Thanks Nikman! The ads don’t bother me. I just wish I could enjoy all the updates and features you continue to add to an already great product. Thank you for all your hard work on this fine software.
    rws1951

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.