Bug (Mi Box 3) after upgrade to Android 8

About Forums Support Bug (Mi Box 3) after upgrade to Android 8

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    90c4
    Participant

Was out of town for a few days. Things seem to be working well with 1.4.7.3 (aside from some issues that I think are oreo or box specific (one of my boxes -both configured the same – doesn’t have audio and requires a restart to get it

nikman
    Keymaster

Recent Xiaomi Mi Box 3 Android 8 firmware update seems has a lot of bugs: link
    Waiting for fixes in further firmware updates.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by nikman.
    Steve

I just read that mi box 3’s should be getting an update later this week if beta tests go good to address the major issues some users are experiencing. The less important issues will be addressed in a couple of weeks. The beta testing is open again if some users wish to try the beta’s but I would not recommend it if not a geek. lol Lets give them time to fix the issues. Patients is a virtue.

Maurice95000
    Participant

Hello,
    Ok I will wait for final version.

Issue on version 1.4.7.3 still occur when i do back to main screen without stop video flows before

Steve

My mibox3 got an update this morning which solved some of the more important issues that Oreo 8 caused. Hardware decode is a little better now. I am sure they will focus more on native decoders now the major issues have been resolved. I have no complaints like before as the update solved my issues with hardware decoding within PP. 🙂

Maurice95000
    Participant

My MiBox 3 (I have 3 Box ^^) got an upadate Also from Oreo Parts. Seems to be better with this upate. Thks all

nikman
    Keymaster

Steve,
    Maurice95000,
    Please, contact if you’ll notice any changes on the issue. Thanks!

Maurice95000
    Participant

Seems better, when i go back to home menu without stop video flow a,d goes back to PP, application not crash and video flow is automatically stop.

Steve

Without Picture in Picture support this will happen. I mentioned adding this option in feature request section but got no reply. 🙁

nikman
    Keymaster

How about Settings->Playback->Playback at background option?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.