Catch up TV Service

About Forums Feature requests Catch up TV Service

This topic contains 54 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Ciaran Duffy

Hi There,

My IPTV Provider has a catch up tv service where you can navigate back 7 days through the EPG and play a program again. The IPTV Service Provider says Perfect Player doesn’t support Catch Up TV, do you have any plans to introduce this?

Thanks for the brilliant app
    Regards
    Ciaran

#10931 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Does your IPTV provider has technical details of their “catch up” implementation?

#10937 Reply

Ciaran Duffy

Hi Niklabs,

I will ask the question to see if i can get the info and come back to you

Thanks
    Ciaran

#10993 Reply

Ciaran Duffy

HI Niklabs,

I have got a response from ACEtv, they recommend you contact extreme codes for technical setup and assistance for the catchup tv service..

https://www.xtream-codes.com/

Hope this is of some help to you, fantastic work by the way 🙂

Regards
    Ciaran

#14022 Reply

Craig Smith

No it’s perfect player that’s does not support the catchup side of things not providers and not xtreamcodes it’s the only main feature missing from perfect player??

I know this as the same supplier with same xtreamcodes info works and has catup in kodi. But no catchup in perfect player. Also EPG menu will need some tweaking for it.

Will catchup be coming to perfect player??

Thanks in advance

#14023 Reply

Craig Smith

Here is information on catchup API for implementation.

https://forum.xtream-codes.com/forum/67-tutorials/

#14027 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Could someone give a test Xtream-Codes account for catchup tests?

#14115 Reply

Will

If you are able to implement catchup in epg (look at stbemu or led iptv’s apk), and get volume up down by long pressing on fire tv remote. No one will download any other program . People use stbemu only cause it has catchup . Your interface is far superior . Get this stuff done and this will be uncontested no. 1

#14462 Reply

Joe

Holy shit if niklabs implemented catch up nobody would use sbtemu anymore. Perfect player is far far more reliable! Kudos for responding to everyone like this!! Hopefully you’re able to work it out!

#14601 Reply

Caleb

Is this actually going to happen? Just wondering because I’m considering buying a mag box for catch up (stb emulator is terrible and I want something that looks nice). I really love your app, if this was added it would definitely be the best.

#16400 Reply

Jason

Another that would love Catchup! Using FAB IPTV.

#16406 Reply

Will

Hi nik any word on catchup ??

#16683 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Please, send us a temporary account to server with catchup available, to be able to test this feature.

#16736 Reply

Will

I will get in touch with one of the admins of an iptv service and ask him to contact you .

#16742 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Will, thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
Reply To: Catch up TV Service
Your information: