Catch up TV Service

About Forums Feature requests Catch up TV Service

This topic contains 29 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

nikman
    Keymaster

Does anyone have an Xtream-Codes account on a server with time zone settings different from UTC?

http://server:port/player_api.php?username=X&password=X

#16969 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster
    #17345 Reply

Tom

I see this has been implemented in the latest version, shame it only goes back a day though as my iptv service allows 7 days, it works perfectly as well.

#17356 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Tom, the number of archived days depends on how much days are stored in EPG data. Also, you can limit it by catchup-days tag.

#17360 Reply

Tom

Hey thanks for getting back to me, I have to say this catch up is the best I’ve seen work so far even better than stb does, for me it’s just the 1 day thing, as my iptv allows up to 7 days how would I go aboot changing it so perfect player allows this, that would be the cherry on the top if I could solve this. Haha.

#17364 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Tom, try another EPG source.

#17365 Reply

Tom

The epg source I use is the one from my iptv provider and they allow 7 days catch up so it should work up to 7 days if perfect player allow it.

#17366 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

If you don’t pass catchup-days tag, then the number of days will be only limited by EPG data.
    I.e. the number of days for past programs that are stored in the EPG.

#17410 Reply

Tom

Oh right okay, so how would I go about fixing this, do I need to add in a different line etc?.

#17416 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

First of all, you should inspect EPG data you are using. What time period it contains. How often it’s updated on the server. Etc.

#17468 Reply

Tom

Using the epg data that comes from the iptv server, I think it only has 2 days of data so maybe that’s why I am getting limited days on catch up, when I use stb catch up it works for the full 7 days that the iptv allow but maybe it’s using a different epg to the one on perfect player, not sure.

#17504 Reply

A grade streams

The new beta is working great , love the catch up will this be set to 7 days catch up as so far catch up is only 1 day , and my iptv offers 7 days catch up .

#17635 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

The app takes past programs from the EPG which user setup in Settings->General->EPG. If there is no data for the older content in EPG, the app has nothing to show you to select from.
    You should ask your IPTV provider for the EPG URL which contains programs for the past 7 days and the future days.

#17700 Reply

Tom

Yeah it’s a strange one as I’ve spoke to my iptv provider and they said they do store 7 days worth.

#17734 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Tom, IPTV provider may store channels streams for 7 days, but the app must to know past programs schedule to give users ability to select from. Programs schedule is stored in EPG.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
Reply To: Catch up TV Service
Your information: