Catch up TV Service

About Forums Feature requests Catch up TV Service

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    macca2004

Mine doesn’t seem to get past 5 days of catch-up. EPG data starts at 1 day but each day appends by a day. After the 5th day the whole epg is refreshed and it resets to 1 day again.

This is also the case if i refresh EPG using the menu

belote
    Participant

Hi,
    the times for the catchup are linked to the epg and sometimes, if the program had a little delay, I can’t see the end of it.
    Is it possible to add a parameter like catchup-delay=10, that add 10 minutes to the end time of the catchup?
    event better, catchup-end-delay and catchup-start-delay?

thanks a lot!

nikman
    Keymaster

belote, in such case you can just start watching from beginning of the next program.

belote
    Participant

of course, but then you go back to the menu, then have to go to the catchup menu again, scroll for the next stream…
    And if it is the beginning that’s missing, I have to start the stream before and take 10 minutes to go forward
    but yes, it’s not a key feature, just an extra :p

Squid

Cannot understand how to access catch-up. Long press on left arrow in EPG doesn’t work.

nikman
    Keymaster

Squid, have you added cauchup tags to playlist URL in settings?

belote
    Participant

Hi,
    I tried to use the catchup for a tennis match yesterday, and I saw that the times are one our delay. In real time, the epg is correct, but for the catchup, there is a 1h delay. Is there any tag I can use for that?

thx!
    rgds,
    belote

nikman
    Keymaster
    belote
    Participant

I searched on timeshift in one word :/

thanks, it’s perfect!

nikman
    Keymaster

KODITVEPG service prepared EPG for UK and German channels with 3-4 days catchup.

You are welcome to try and feedback!

nikman
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.