Channel not opening again right after switching back to that channel

About Forums Support Channel not opening again right after switching back to that channel

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gera 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mhawke
    Participant

Sometimes, when I immediately choose the same channel again or after a short time away, the info box along the bottom simply disappears and the channel doesn’t play. If I choose another channel and watch it for a while and then return to the ‘problem’ channel, it will work. No error messages show. Anyone else having this problem?

Otherwis, love the app.

~ Mike

nikman
    Keymaster

Try to select different Decoder in Settings->Playback->Decoder.

mhawke
    Participant

Thx. I’ll give it a try and report back

mhawke
    Participant

I tried all the different decoders and the problem remained so I just reset it back to factory and it seems to be ok now so some setting was causing it but I can’t tell what it was now that I reset things. Just a feature request. ‘Reset’ could include an option to NOT reset your favourites cuz that takes a loooooong time to go through and create them again.

nikman
    Keymaster

You can use Settings->Defaults->Backup/Restore settings to reset your current settings on other Android devices or after reinstall.

mhawke
    Participant

Aw!!! Of course. My mistake. Thx.

mhawke
    Participant

I’m having trouble saving the settings. All that happens is that I’m able to search my TV’s file system for a place to store the settings but I’m never presented with a way to actually save the settings.

nikman
    Keymaster

You have to select a direcroty where your settings backup will be saved.
    File will have a name pattern: *.ppbck

mhawke
    Participant

Hey man, I’m sorry for being so dense but it would help if you labelled the bar along the bottom as “Save” instead of just labeling it with the folder name. I had no idea that this was the ‘save’ button. Duh! All good now. Settings saved.

gera
    Participant

I have same issue. I can’t find a solution since 2 years. I try to use m3u8 instead of ts. When i use another android app there is no freeze but when i use perfect player some channels ı have same issue. Prfect player never cannot reconnect.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.