Great that there’s a solution. I use the Android version. If I install the PC version and rearrange the list, will I have to keep the PC application running to feed the Android app the list all the time or is this a one time thing?
And will I have to do this every time there’s changes in the stream source?
Thanks very much for this great application I consider as the best one.
It would be 100% perfect to me if we could have a way to sort the channels as we wish.
We can direct work it around by amending the m3u list but it’s not convenient at all, if possible at all. Indeed, in my case, the iptv provider feeds new contents (vod etc.. in regular basis) then I set my private account url to the m3u in perfect player…
Anyway, would be great if we could sort the channels 🙂
jaded2, to manually sort channels:
1. Activate Settings->Advanced->Channels management mode
2. To move selected channel up/down use “Up”/”Down” keys
3. To select previous/next channel in the list use “Left”/”Right” keys
4. Use long “Left”/”Right” key presses to switch channels groups
5. In channels list context menu use “Save” item to save current channels sorting
6. Deactivate Settings->Advanced->Channels management mode