Channel Organization

About Forums Feature requests Channel Organization

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 5 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Moe

Re-arranging channels (moving the channels up or down the list)

#2019 Reply

Moe

I forgot to add that this feature is available in the pc version only. I am trying to do it with my android tv box.

#2021 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

You can export generated playlist from PC and use it on Android or sync it to Android (IPTV data server).

On Android version you can set “Adaptive sorting” in context menu – the most watched channels will be at the top of the list.

#2315 Reply

joq3

Great that there’s a solution. I use the Android version. If I install the PC version and rearrange the list, will I have to keep the PC application running to feed the Android app the list all the time or is this a one time thing?
    And will I have to do this every time there’s changes in the stream source?

#2320 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

PC connection is needed if you want to update any changes in playlist, logos or refresh EPG data.

#2321 Reply

joq3

If I export a playlist from PC and load it to Android. Will this use the m3u URL or will I have to export a new list if there are changes?

#2348 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

This will generate a playlist that you can use on Android version.
    This playlist won’t be updated according to source playlist changes automatically.

#9485 Reply

Adel

Hello Sir,
    Can you add alphabetical sorting to channel lists?

#20005 Reply

corleone13000

Hello,

Thanks very much for this great application I consider as the best one.
    It would be 100% perfect to me if we could have a way to sort the channels as we wish.
    We can direct work it around by amending the m3u list but it’s not convenient at all, if possible at all. Indeed, in my case, the iptv provider feeds new contents (vod etc.. in regular basis) then I set my private account url to the m3u in perfect player…
    Anyway, would be great if we could sort the channels 🙂

Thanks in advance.

#20010 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Manual channels sorting and sort by name options will be in the next app update.

#20436 Reply

Tom

thats great news! been trying to sort channels for ages 🙂 thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Channel Organization
Your information: