Create new groups in Android

About Forums Support Create new groups in Android

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Raul

I have notice that on the Windows version it shows channels by groups ie.Sports, Spain, Italy as i move across.
    On the full paid version of Android it doesn’t.
    Could you explain please with more detail how to use the channel group arrangement tool “Groups management mode” (on your video manual is not very clear). Could you describe the steps here please?
    Many Thanks!

nikman
    Keymaster

1) Activate “Groups managent mode”
    2) Make sure “Show groups” item is selected in channels list context menu
    3) Select channel
    4) Select and confirm group name or “Add into a new group” item in groups list to move channel into corresponding group
    5) Repease 3-4 steps for other channels
    6) Deactivate “Groups managenent mode”

See also: remove group assignment

Didier

Hi,
    I’m using last Android version of Perfect Player. Great player, thank you!

Please, can you explain how to activate “Groups management mode”? I watched your tutorial video but I don’t understand how to access to these menu options: Settings->Advanced->Groups management mode

Thank you!

nikman
    Keymaster

You need to set checkbox “Groups management mode”. It is in “Settings” in “Advanced” submenu.

Didier

OK, thank you!

Is it possible to hide a group?

nikman
    Keymaster

Didier,
    Yes. In “Groups management mode” set cursor on group and use “Hide group” item in channels list context menu. Make sure that “Show groups as folders” checkbox is checked in Settings.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by nikman.
    Didier

It’s OK now, thank you for your support.

Rogan

I have been messing with this for hours there is no way to actually hide a certain group from showing up. There are a lot of groups I don’t watch and would like to hide them from showing up, the only option I see from the menu is grp hide groups. I am in group management and show as groups.

nikman
    Keymaster

Rogan, note that context menu may have vertical scroll bar.

odysseus

how can I remove a channel from a group?

nikman
    Keymaster

odysseus, you can move a channel into another group or reset to its default group in “Groups management mode”:
    1) “Hide groups” in context menu, then press “Ok/Enter” on selected channel
    2) Or just double tap on a channel

Branvan 3000

Can a channel be added to more than one group? Say me and my girlfriend have different groups created, Can I have a channel in my group that she has in her group?

nikman
    Keymaster

Branvan 3000, channel can be only in one group.

You could use Perfect Cast app as remote for Perfect Player – it may have different favorite lists on different smartphones and user accounts.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.