I have notice that on the Windows version it shows channels by groups ie.Sports, Spain, Italy as i move across.
On the full paid version of Android it doesn’t.
Could you explain please with more detail how to use the channel group arrangement tool “Groups management mode” (on your video manual is not very clear). Could you describe the steps here please?
1) Activate “Groups managent mode”
2) Make sure “Show groups” item is selected in channels list context menu
3) Select channel
4) Select and confirm group name or “Add into a new group” item in groups list to move channel into corresponding group
5) Repease 3-4 steps for other channels
6) Deactivate “Groups managenent mode”
I have been messing with this for hours there is no way to actually hide a certain group from showing up. There are a lot of groups I don’t watch and would like to hide them from showing up, the only option I see from the menu is grp hide groups. I am in group management and show as groups.
odysseus, you can move a channel into another group or reset to its default group in “Groups management mode”:
1) “Hide groups” in context menu, then press “Ok/Enter” on selected channel
2) Or just double tap on a channel