EPG Not Working IPTV Data Server

About Forums Support EPG Not Working IPTV Data Server

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  IPTVes 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

IPTVes
    Participant

Hello,

I have a little issue using the PP Desktop version and using PP on my two android boxes.
    I configured two iptv servers with their respectives EPGs on PP Desktop, activated IPTV Data Server option on properties and added the IP of my desktop on the two android boxes using PP.
    All channels are loading perfectly as the desktop modification but there’s no EPG and only a 10% of icons are loaded on PP Android box, (Same issue on the two boxes).

Please see screenshots of my PC version: https://imgur.com/a/6EBHQwm
    On Android box, i only added the IP Data server of my PC.

1-If there any specific configuration or any other thing to do to get the EPG loaded up ?

2-Also, other little question, how often the Android box loads the Playlist from my pc version? Seems that it is not instantaneous even if I force save the modifications from my PC version and i force refresh from android box, it take many hours to update the playlist.

Thank you,

IPTVes
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to read it,
    no one could help me?

nikman
    Keymaster

EPG data should be automatically transferred into Android devices on each playlist update on Android. No additional setting needed. On Android you’d have the same EPG data as on PC.
    Do you have EPG data on PC when you select a channel?

IPTVes
    Participant

Sorry for the late answer, I did a full reinstallation (app and playlists) to see if it resolve the issue but it didn’t.

Yes, I have the EPG data on PP on my Desktop, I can see the content when I select a channel that have the checkmark for EPG.

IPTVes
    Participant

To give you an update, i am only able to get the EPG for only 1 single channel on Perfect Player android.
    I tried to load iptv data server on my 2 android boxes and on my cell, same thing.
    Any suggestions ?

IPTVes
    Participant

Hello,
    Any suggestion on this ?

royrovers
    Participant

No suggestions from the creator, we all are having blank right column where the EPG should show on android box.

IPTVes
    Participant

I see that.
    Theres a long time since theres no updates on the desktop app.

Thanks

nikman
    Keymaster

To exclude that it’s the EPG source specific issue, you could try to use some other EPG sources.

royrovers
    Participant

Tried with various EPG sources, nothing works.

IPTVes
    Participant

Example

The EPG link is working, see image (it shows it on Desktop app) but nothing on Android with IPTV Data Server,

IPTVes
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.