EPG Text overlap

About Forums Support EPG Text overlap

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  The Dude 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Wildside

On some channels the EPG text is overlapped, like it’s trying to put two different show names in one time slot.

Any details on this issue or ways to resolve it?

#15420 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

It is buggy EPG with several programmes at the same time.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  nikman.
    #16942 Reply

Arunah

Any way to fix it, not a major issue. But if can fix, then great

#16946 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

This could be a very performance consuming feature.
    It’s better to ask EPG provider to fix the issue or use other EPG sources.

#16994 Reply

Tommy

I’m having the same problem.

Epg not legible on some lines because of overlapping of text, then as a result the programme information is sometimes incorrect.

Is this a perfect player issue? If so, what is the answer. I wasn’t quite sure what you meant by ask the EPG provider….I thought that was perfect player?

#17069 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Tommy, this is the EPG problem.

You can try to select different view mode in channels list context menu.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  nikman.
    #18167 Reply

jgarza5246
    Participant

My EPG guide has overlapping text on the guide. Any solutions?

#18168 Reply

jgarza5246
    Participant

Sorry, have it set on a fire tv

#18195 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

This is EPG data problem. You can use other EPG sources.

#18240 Reply

jgarza5246
    Participant

I’ve tried several EPG’s and all have the same problem. Seems to be a perfect player problem. Please help!

#18368 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

I’ve tried several EPG’s and all have the same problem

They all could be created from one base source.

You can send EPG for testing or switch to different view mode in channels list context menu.

#23995 Reply

Krakenkodi
    Participant

Some channels appear to have 2 things over layed unless you scroll to that channel and highlight it then it brings the information forward. So it appears to have the channel information then the same information shifted slightly to a different time and overlayed on it causing a double exposure effect.

#29188 Reply

mgc

tried different service providers and i’m still getting epg data overlapp. I know you have said its the iptv providers problem, however if you change the view option to table or details on perfect player the problem disappears? Could you please look at maybe a future fix for the list view and most providers will not change their feed. many thanks

#35591 Reply

The Dude

Say it’s the IPTV provider one more time; it’s not, it’s perfect player. The EPG in the IPTV’s own player is perfect and uses the same epg.

Perfect player for PC needs serious improvement; like — Why can’t I sort by channels that have EPG information. PP knows they do, and issues them a check box. Why can’t I search my channels list; so I could type USA, select all -> Add to new group. I literally can’t comb through 7900 channels.

The software is almost excellent but ends up being terrible because some obvious features that should be in from the first build are still missing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: EPG Text overlap
Your information: