EPG works on PC/Server but does not work on Android TV/Mi Box

About Forums Support EPG works on PC/Server but does not work on Android TV/Mi Box

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stefan 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

John

EPG works on PC/Server but does not work on Android TV/Mi Box Please see images of my problem.

#6575 Reply

jsupolitamija

can you tell me please where can i find(buy) that epg server

#6619 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster
    #6620 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

John,
    Try to switch to Settings->Advanced->EPG assign mode to see which channels are linked to EPG.

#6664 Reply

John

I checked that. The channels that have a epg available seem to be linked up fine but the EPG data still does not load. The EPG worked originally when I first set it up but it hasn’t worked since the first day. I’ve tried resetting both the PC/Server and the android TV Perfect Player but it never loads up on the android now. Please see images.

null

#6675 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

When EPG data is outdated on Android, the app can fetch it from PC on update. Do you have PC< ->Android connection on update?

You can send downloaded EPG file on e-mail for tests.

#6852 Reply

John

When I update it from Android it does not download the EPG data. It updates the playlist but cannot update the EPG data for some reason. The top corner message is like this – Playlist Downloaded (697), EPG Downloaded – but there is no parentheses with a # inside following EPG Downloaded. This happens both when just clicking regular update and clicking the down button to force update.

What email do I send to? Also do I send you a XML file or will you also need the URL I use?

#6874 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster
    #8334 Reply

alex

I have exactly same problem. Any solution?

#8378 Reply

Stefan

I have same problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: EPG works on PC/Server but does not work on Android TV/Mi Box
Your information: