IPTV Data server not working

About Forums Support IPTV Data server not working

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  IPTVes 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

IPTVes
    Participant

Hello,

I have my desktop on the network with PP on Windows 10 with all the channel.
    Also, i have two Android boxes configured with iptv data server.

On my Desktop, I upgraded my SSD Hd to a bigger one from 0.
    I did a backup of the Xml and other settings from PP on my old Desktop and Restored on the new one but since then, the android boxes aren’t loading the changes of my IPTV Data Server (PC).
    Nothing had changed on my network, same IP (configured from router) – all same configuration and the HDD is shared on my network.

I reinstalled PP from the android boxes and same issue (Nothing updates).
    I restored settings and now Nothing update (can’t get the playlist on one of my boxes).
    On the other box, every time that i try to refresh, it says playlist updates and always the same number of channels,

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

IPTVes
    Participant

Same desktop, just upgraded hard drive and reinstalled windows on it but same settings of pp

nikman
    Keymaster

Make sure that “IPTV data server enabled” checkbox is on in “Properties”.

Also, check firewall settings on your PC.

IPTVes
    Participant

Hello,

I just tried and it didn’t worked.
    I completely disabled the firewall and the same issue.

Thanks,

IPTVes
    Participant

any suggestion?
    thanks

pbelo
    Participant

have same issue.
    Last 2-3 years made group changes on PP PC and when opened PP Androdi I get same groups as made on PP PC.
    Have Win 10 and made Port change as above.
    IP on PP Android settings is same as PP PC , network is fine between PC and Android box , can send files in both directions fine.
    IPTV server is ON at PP PC.

Lately group changes on PP PC are not transmitted to PP Android when opened.

Asking Sergey some clues to solve this issue .

thanks
    Pedro

pbelo
    Participant

Iptves, which PP version are you using?
    Any chance it is a version issue?

IPTVes
    Participant

I just unistalled completely PP 1.1.4 and reinstalled it on my desktop
    Same issue,

IPTVes
    Participant

Maybe that can help, when i do a save settings and/or re download everything of my playlist, on the bottom left, i see error cannot write generated playlist xbmc and cannot write epg file.

IPTVes
    Participant

after many hours on trying, i decided to start loading the playlist from scratch and redo all the config, it worked.
    But the EPG is still not loading on the IPTV Data server on the android boxes.

On the desktop, the EPG is loaded perfectly but not on the android boxes.
    Many months ago, many people complained about this:

EPG Not Working IPTV Data Server

but no one got any answer, can you please verify ?
    thanks

pbelo
    Participant

On my PP PC all is ok, playlists and EPG.
    Did you try to save settings thru PP PC at a location you can acess from PP Android to make restore settings on PP Android based on settings saved from PP PC?
    It may solve both playlists and EPG on Android box.

My ver is 1.4.5

pbelo
    Participant

PP PC saves setyings with .xml files
    PP Android saves settings with .ppbck files

Question to Sergey : How can we convert .xml to .ppbck files , so that we can update PP Android settings with PP PC settings ?

nikman
    Keymaster

There is no direct way to convert .xml into .ppbck

pbelo
    Participant

Any indirect way ? We need to skip IPTV server when it DON’T WORKS.

You could use your PC as an “IPTV data server” to transfer PC’s settings into Android devices.

Problem as you know is that such IPTV data server has some problems and with many users don’t works .

Now I make groups in my PP PC and unable to pass them to PP Android .

Use PP Android 1.4.5., IPTV server ON , network connection PC – Android OK , IP address is correct.

Reason for that problem is UNKNOWN so far, many users have same problem so better to try find reason and solve issue asap for the benefit of all your customers.

However, you will need a PC connection to refresh EPG and playlists data later.

No problem on that , my PP PC is always updated everyday with EPG + Playlist and ready to go, problem is…..to synchronize with PP Android.

Give me your comments on above

IPTVes
    Participant

Hello, update on this; i just tried with version 1.4.5 on Android and 1.1.4 on pc, also on another android box, the newest version, and now on both versions on android, it have downloaded only a part of the EPG . At the begining, it loaded
    only 98 epgs, after i player with the encoding, now it is only loading 25. heres the config on my pp on my pc; https://imgur.com/13tZaaT and https://imgur.com/GaCaHZp any suggestion on how exactly it have to be? i didnt found any official setup explanation on this forum. thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.