Last Version

About Forums Support Last Version

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gebacom 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gebacom
    Participant

Hi, i use PP long time now and all time happy.
    But the last Version have may crash and when he load the list very slow. some time when you start pp , he stay on the starting screen and after 3 min he start to download the list. I test other box with old PP and works fine. I don’t know
    what is changed but i have a lot of problems. The list is the same for all 2 boxes.

regards to all and have a nice day

Ron

nikman
    Keymaster

You can try to select “XC” playlist format in “Settings -> General -> Playlist -> XC” to improve playlist refresh time.

You can also try to select different Decoder in “Settings -> Playback -> Decoder” to improve playback experience.

We’d need step-by-step actions to reproduce the crashing issue to be able to find and fix it.

gebacom
    Participant

hi nik, i try to change make no diff.

same Box 1 : 4.9xxx loading time 22 sec list
    same box 2 : 5.xxx loading time up to 2 min

some time box 2 start with starting screen “Perfect player” and need more then 1 min to start to download the list (all 2 mode XC/mu). The crash come when he download the list on the end after he download 2 min he stop nearly the end and then crash down.

regards ron

gebacom
    Participant

Hi, i de install version 1.5.1 from box 1 and install again old version 1.4. and all work fine on the box. no crash no time delay download list

regards ronald

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.