Organization Content

About Forums Feature requests Organization Content

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lopes0511 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lopes0511
    Participant

Good day … I like the perfect play … more I think it could be better if the application separates not only in folders but also gets divided between channels, series and movies. because it is easier type when client wants to go to series not having to look in the folders all, and yes it has menu only for series and also for movies. already identify from the iptv server. would be very useful.

nikman
    Keymaster

You should select “XC” playlist format to get “IPTV”, “VOD” and “Series” sources.

lopes0511
    Participant

when you select option vod does not load the list … when marking the others does not appear the movie folders.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  lopes0511.

nikman
    Keymaster

Could you send more details with screenshots to email?

lopes0511
    Participant

yea. Can I … I’ll pick it up and send it later. more let me tell you used iptvextreme and you just put the list and the program already pulled everything .. had VOD menu, Movies and Channels … if you could create something similar thank you .. quit ipextreme because I did not like the interface and I want to recommend the perfect one for my clients here. Many more also feel this lack of menus.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.