Perfect Player Crashing

About Forums Support Perfect Player Crashing

This topic contains 86 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Jeffrey F Cristobal 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Andreas

Have You heard anything from the Nvidia Shield Guys?

nikman
    Keymaster

Andreas,
    Nvidia support team would need to know how can they reproduce the issue to fix.

You can post here or in p.m. reproduction steps and details or send it directly to Nvidia:
    For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

nikman
    Keymaster

Could anyone solve the issue by reinstalling the app or some other way?

For all who have the issue, please, send feedback to Nvidia support. Describe problem details and reproduction steps.

nikman
    Keymaster

Is the issue happens when EPG not configured or EPG data hidden?

Andreas

I reinstalled the app. No change.
    No difference regarding Your EPG-question.
    I have sent information to Nvidia Shield support.

Darren
    Participant

Im having the exact same problem. I have the Shield. 2 iptv services. Constant crashing of the app. Ive tried all decoders. Ive cleared memory on the Shoeld. Ive uninstalled Perfect player and reinstalled from app store. I cant figure out why its crashing. Ive been playing channels and itll crash randomly. I’ll be scrolling the guide without anything playing and it’ll crash randomly. Sometimes itll play for a bit, sometimes it crashes quickly.

I originally only had one iptv service running and i dont recall it crashing (or at least not as often). I recently added a second iptv service and its been crashing a lot. I set up a bunch of favorites too but im not sure if thats relevant.
    Please help because this is almost exactly what im looking for to run my 2 iptv services. I love having everything in 1 guide.

nikman
    Keymaster

Darren, please send a feedback to Nvidia support.
    Describe device specs, problem details and reproduction steps.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  nikman.

Darren
    Participant

Tried emailing the issue to nvidia but no response. Has anyone received an answer or solved this issue? Ive noticed that when launching PP i get flickering happening (although that doesnt always cause it to crash). I watched for over an hour last night with no crash, but just tried it twice and it crashed while scrolling the guide.

Please help!

nikman
    Keymaster

I guess, this would take some time for Nvidia to analyze users requests.
    Did you send them instructions of how they can reproduce the issue?

macca2004

For me I had a single folder that crashed PP when you scrolled upwards (to jump to bottom of list or vice versa)

Other folders did not exhibit this problem. Crashing folder contained IPTV links only

I fixed by creating a new folder, moving all links into this new folder and deleting the old one. (I use xtream-editor for this)

That fixed crashing for good

nikman
    Keymaster

macca2004, could you, please, send a feedback to Nvidia support with a link to playlist containing this folder, that they could reproduce the issue? You can change streams URLs if this will crash anyway.

PS. You can hide some channels groups in “Groups management mode”.

Darren
    Participant

My set up is diffetent. I have both iptv services set up and active st the same time. The guide contains channels from both and i use favorites. Like i said, i have no idea what triggers the crash. Sometimes it crashes constantly and other times it plays for a couple hrs with no crashing.ive noticed when it does crash, if i go back into it, itll crash again and again.

bruceg
    Participant

Where can I find the 1.4.2 apk?

nikman
    Keymaster

Could somebody, please, send me a playlist which is definitely causes the issue?

Darren
    Participant

What do you mean by playlists and how can i send it?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.