Perfect Player Crashing

About Forums Support Perfect Player Crashing

This topic contains 86 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Jeffrey F Cristobal 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Andreas

@smirnoff65

What You suggested works for me! Great stuff!
    Many thanks.

smirnoff65
    Participant

@Andreas

Happy days 🙂

Stephen Procter

Hi there
    I was having same problem with perfect player crashing on nvidia shield tv it was occuring only when i tried to scroll through vod folder
    On my iptv but i have since uninstalled app from nvidia and reinstalled
    On my sony bravia android tv and have had no further problems with app crashing
    And so it must be nvidia shield since latest update because
    Previous to this update nvidia worked flawlessly

frank…

changing the view from list to table worked on my 2 shields …thanksfor the advice

Rich

Same problem While scrolling through playlist it crashes to the home screen. Using both 1.4.2 and 1.4.3 software on a shield. This is terrible as I just cannt use the program if it’s not fixed

Rich

Let me add one more thing. On start up the software just flashes until the guide loads.

nikman
    Keymaster

On start up the software just flashes until the guide loads

Nvidia support knows the issue and will try to find the reason

smirnoff65
    Participant

Same problem While scrolling through playlist it crashes to the home screen. Using both 1.4.2 and 1.4.3 software on a shield. This is terrible as I just cannt use the program if it’s not fixed

@Rich
    Did you try the fix I posted on the previous page by switching view to ‘Table’ to move through the VOD sections? This has worked for many people.

Very dissappointed that Nvidia haven’t supplied a proper fix on their latest update 🙁

Stephen Procter

Thanks smirnoff65 your fix worked perfectly on my shield tv now i can browse and play perfectly any vod file

smirnoff65
    Participant

Thanks Stephen happy to have helped.

adrian hughes

the changing theme and switching to table resolved the flickering and crashing for me

nikman
    Keymaster

Important test request for the Nvidia Shield TV users!

Is the crashing issue happening in “List” and “Details” view modes with the different selected font sizes? Especially with “Small” and “Extra large” font size.

Settings->GUI->Font size

App restart needed after font size changing.

Thanks!

blozero
    Participant

While using list, I changed my font from standard (default) to extra large. I then re started PP. I can now scroll through the VOD sections of PP without the app crashing. This has seemed to resolve the app crashing issue for me. My buddy was having the same issue so I will have him try changing the font to see if that works for him.

I’m using PP 1.4.4
    Theme satin
    List view and extra large font.

nikman
    Keymaster

Thanks!

To try to fix the issue, we’d need someone who can run test app versions on his Nvidia Shield TV with the crashing issue. You can find e-mail contacts on ‘Links’ page.
    Please, contact.

Gavinsko
    Participant

Hi, this is probably a stupid question but how do I open the perfect Player settings using the nvidia shield? Can’t seem to get it.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.