Perfect Player hangs on close

About Forums Support Perfect Player hangs on close

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

90c4
    Participant

I had this problem several updates ago and then it was resolved, and returned again with both the beta as well as 1.5.0 releases. If I don’t close Perfect Player by exiting the app (if I just turn off my Mi Box or even if I hit the Mi Box remote’s home button….. when I try to open the app again, it shows a frozen image from when I closed it and is unresponsive to button presses and ultimately crashes

nikman
    Keymaster

Try to select different Decoder in Settings->Playback->Decoder.

90c4
    Participant

No difference with different decoders

nikman
    Keymaster

Could you try it on different device (TV-box, smartphone, tab, etc.) to see if it’s device-specific issue or not?

vortex0220
    Participant

It also crashes for me whenever I remotely connect to my android TV box over teamviewer app. It crashes on initial loading steps even after Perfect Player restart.

90c4
    Participant

It works OK on my phone, just not my Mi boxes. This happened originally with the Oreo update that the boxes got but eventually one of the Perfet Player updates worked with it, but the latest version of PP gives the problem on Mi boxes

nikman
    Keymaster

vortex0220, what is your device and IPTV provider?

nikman
    Keymaster

90c4, try to unset Settings->Playback->Playback at background checkbox.

90c4
    Participant

I’m using Mi Box and Eternal TV. It doesn’t crash when I select Playback at background…. but then it plays in the background over other apps so not a good option

vortex0220
    Participant

I use t95x device with limitless. I don’t think app stop/crash issue is related to provider or device itself.

nikman
    Keymaster

vortex0220, link

90c4
    Participant

My device – the Mi Box – had system update this morning and this issue now appears to be resolved.

nikman
    Keymaster

Good news.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.