PP laggy, then crashes

About Forums Support PP laggy, then crashes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sp3ca 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sp3ca
    Participant

Hello,

seemingly out of the blue, I’m having issues with PP. when using the program, it’s very laggy, then eventually crashes. Currently using on a firestick

There is a noticeable delay when scrolling through channels, trying to go into settings, basically moving through anything in the app. This is not a provider issue, but an issue with the app itself. It will play channels fine (most of the time), but while watching, within 5 minutes it will crash. Almost seems like something is trying to running in the background bogging down the system.

When attempting to go into folder management mode, this will cause the app to crash. Pretty much doing anything will cause the app to crash.

I’ve tried clearing cache, data, fresh install, even factory reset of the firestick itself. No luck. All other apps work fine except PP.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

nikman
    Keymaster

Any device firware updates recently?

Is this happening on fresh app install or only after adding a playlist?

sp3ca
    Participant

No device firmware updates that I know of.

This is not happening on fresh app install. Once m3u and epg are loaded, the lag starts. I m using ok3 iptv

nikman
    Keymaster

You could try:
    – Select different Decoder in Settings->Playback->Decoder
    – Unset Settings->Advanced->Download supposed logos checkbox
    – Use this playlist settings on another deivce
    – Check for the latest device firmware updates

sp3ca
    Participant

Thank you. I’ll give It a shot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.