Seek function

About Forums Feature requests Seek function

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Antonio 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Antonio

Is it possible to have seek forward/backward for just few seconds? It looks like it only moves 5 minutes on each key pressure.

#1670 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

If you have VOD playlist you can set VOD checkbox in playlist setup dialog. Then in sources window VOD option appears. There you can use Left/Right keys for small seek and Up/Down for large seek. Also, last playback position will be saved.

#1831 Reply

Antonio

I’m a bit late but thank you very much for your information.

I see the VOD options is available in the playlist dialog, but if I select it no channel is available. The list is empty.
    Does it means that, despite I have the VOD option available, it is not supported ?
    Thank you again.

#1834 Reply

nikman
    Keymaster

Select VOD source (3-d button in main menu) to enter into VOD mode.

#1837 Reply

Antonio

Perfect. That worked. Anyway with VOD active I lost the EPG and the seeking time seems random. In some video when you press the right arrow the video skip forward of 3 mins and the up arrow 6 mins. In other videos small seek is 10 mins and the large one is 20 mins.
    Sometime one need to seek back just few seconds.. I think it’s not really possible and i haven’t found any settings where I can change the default skip time.
    Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Seek function
Your information: