some really needed features

About Forums Feature requests some really needed features

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kbas

Hi, i’m using perfect player since 4 weeks, and now want to report some feature request.

– Is there a way to change the direction of the arrow keys to scroll /switch the channels. let me explain it, when i use the up key its changing from channel 2 to 3, but if the listview / channel view on the left side is open then i have to use the down key to change the the channel from 2 to 3.

-it should also be fine, if changing the channels would work directly with up / down keys without typing the enter button when channel view is open.

– channelview is closing to fast after channel is loaded, it would be fine if there was an option to set the delay time or disable it completely. when changing channels fastly it should not close the channelview so fast.

best regards

nikman
    Keymaster

1) During playback Up/Down keys acts as Channel+/Channel- keys

2) Don’t think this is good in terms of performance

3) You can select different channel during channel startup preparing, then channels list won’t be closed

kbas

Hello nikman,
    thanks for your quick answer.

1. i’m using a remote controll from minix, with the arrow keys i meant channel +/- keys.

2. yes you’r right, but maybe with some ms delay, it can work what you mean?

3. yes i know but the problem occures on channels (groups) which has no epg, sometimes it’s loading to fast, the channel view is closing and at the same time i’m pressing the channel down key. so what happens, actual channel 4 i want to change to 5 but i’m jumping to 3 (related to point 1 ^^)

nikman
    Keymaster

2) Maybe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.