Transfer EPG settings from PC to Android box

About Forums Support Transfer EPG settings from PC to Android box

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Predrag Durdic 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Predrag Durdic

hey hows it going im just having and issue i have added the EPG information to each individual channel on PC how do i go about transferring all those EPG channels that i created to my Android box? i have tried everything am i missing something?

nikman
    Keymaster

Predrag Durdic

Yeah but i dont want it just for my ip i want it to work for alot of other people aswell, I have saved the ones i have done an i have recieved a xml file i tried to transfer it to the box and it says downloaded epg but nothing is happening i have seen the link cant find any help or am i missing something?

Predrag Durdic

Can i upload it to a website and make it work from that url or something along those lines?

nikman
    Keymaster

You can generate playlist and EPG files, then upload somewhere and use on Android version.

Another way is to make all settings on Android version, then make backup file and restore it on other Android devices (Settings->Defaults->Backup/Restore settings).

Predrag Durdic

Im using a playlist URL to edit the EPG channels on Perfect Player 1.1.4 and when done i dont know what to do.. im not using xmbc im using the perfect player iptv app through the android google store.

nikman
    Keymaster

Generated M3U and GZ files can be used by Android version of Perfect Player app.

Predrag Durdic

How do u generate the gz files from the pc app i press save settings and it saves a xml i think thats not it how to i generate a gz file? may seem like a stupid question to you sorry.

nikman
    Keymaster

Link
    M3U and GZ files are generated automatically.

Predrag Durdic

Where are they i cant find em 0-o

Predrag Durdic

This is all so confusing since in the properties of the pc program xmbc playlist and xmbc epg tv xml files where do i find those files…..

Predrag Durdic

Do you have an email i can send some photos to u or something.

nikman
    Keymaster

XBMC playlist – set where will be your generated M3U file
    XBMC EPG XMLTV file – set where will be your generated GZ file

Predrag Durdic

I got IT wooo, one this tho do u know where i can get american EPG urls and what not?

nikman
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, don’t know any USA EPG URLs. You can share it if you’ll find.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.