Full version

About Forums General discussions Full version

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

toff59231

hello
    what the difference between pro and simple version?
    regards

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  nikman.

nikman
    Keymaster

Currently, “Full version” features are:
    – No Ads
    – “Play last channel at startup” option available

toff59231

thank’s

cfcr

Hi
    Its possible schedule from the EPG a record task in perfect player or record in time?

regards.

nikman
    Keymaster

Currently, there is no record function.

You can set notification of an upcoming programme in channels list context menu.

Robin

Hello…I’ve downloaded your Apk. for my R-Box pro Android Media player as recommend by my IPTV subscription supplier and paid for the unlocked version but i’m having difficulty navigating around the menu on this build on this box
    The Hardware option will not stay on selection it keeps reverting back to default and im finding it very difficult to get the logos and epg running as every time i switch off and then back on everything i’ve done as gone all goes back to the default settings i’ve tried following you video tut but getting the right hand menu to come up just baffles me
    Any shortcuts you can recommend would be appreciated
    Thank you

nikman
    Keymaster

Robin, could you, please, upload a video showing your issues?

Darren Farrugia

Is there a problem with Perfect player please? Every time I inset a playlist URL from the GENERAL tab, there will be no playlist upload when I return to the home screen like what happens usually. Can someone help me out please? Thanks in advance

nikman
    Keymaster

Is your playlist working?
    What is playlist and where can I get it?

Darren Farrugia

Playlist not even uploaded. Tried several URL playlists, but playlist never loaded in the home page as it used to happen previously. Is there a problem please?

nikman
    Keymaster

Playlist URL could be blocked on server, etc.
    Open your playlist URL in web-browser to see if downloaded file is a propper playlist file.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  nikman.

Darren Farrugia

Actually it is a proper URL playlist. When downloaded on my pc using VLC it opens regularly including playlist and works fine. Tries 2/3 different URL that did not load playlist on Perfect player and opened regularly on my PC. This is why i’m thinking that it’s something to do with the application.

nikman
    Keymaster

Hard to say, try to reset to default settings. You could set VOD checkbox, or, occasionally, changed playlist URL. Uploaded video showing your issue could be useful.

Antonio

I do not get AC3 audio, any advice?

thanks

nikman
    Keymaster

Antonio, you should try Hardware and Software decoders.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.