Full version

About Forums General discussions Full version

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Janice

I purchased the ads free version of perfect player for my tablet. I’m curious how many devices will the app appear ads free or will I have to purchase ads free for each device perfect player is installed on.

nikman
    Keymaster

Janice, the app will work in Full version mode on all devices running with the same Google Play or Amazon account.

Dridi
    Participant

hi all,
    what’s the difference between the normal version and full version of prefect player on android.
    thanks

goodluckmas

dear team
    i just bought full version but i m having some difficulty to watch the tv. during play the tv channel video keep stop for one second in every 10 to 20 second after.
    thanks

nikman
    Keymaster

goodluckmas, common recommendations:
    – Use more stable streams/playlist/IPTV provider
    – Use wired Ethernet connection (not Wi-Fi) if available
    – Try to select different Decoder and Buffer size in Settings->Playback->…

Goodluckmas

Thanks for your quick reply,

I tried all given options form you to fixed the buffering error but still screen still buffers in every 10 to 20 second.

Even I uninstalled software and reinstalled problem still the same. I am u sing cable on my device no WiFi setup.

I noticed after uninstalled the software I lost paid version player.

Thanks

nikman
    Keymaster

Try another playlist/provider.

The app will keep Full version even after reinstall. This will be activated on next app startup or device reboot. Make sure you are logged with proper Google Play account.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.