Video skipping backwards

About Forums Support Video skipping backwards

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nikman 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Titusaduxas
    Participant

I am very new to IPTV. I have a ZoomtakT8plus-2 octacore tv box connected to a 220Mb network via Ethernet cable to a router. I am using the paid for version of Perfect player which is a superb player compared to what was supplied with the package I bought.
    I am experiencing a strange phenomenon where the video playback suddenly replays itself. this happens almost seamlessly, it does not stutter or jerk in any way it just loops and this can happen several times before the video moves on. This is not unique to live tv but also happens on video on demand. I might see a 20 second video section 4 or 5 times before it actually moves on. I can spend 15 to 20 minutes stuck in the adverts before the program I am trying to watch comes back on.
    When I use the other player I used originally this looping does not happen so I guess there is something within Perfect player thats causing it.

Hope you can help

TA 🙂

nikman
    Keymaster

You should try to select different Decoder in “Settings -> Playback -> Decoder”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.