Change log v1.5.0b1:
- Improved Xtream-Codes support (change playlist format from “M3U” to “XC” in Settings->General->Playlist->XC)
- IPTV (Live streams)
- VOD (Movies)
- Catchup icon is displayed on those channels that have catchup available
- Added the ability to resume catchup playback from the last stop position
Waiting for your feedbacks!
Beta-version is now available for download on Google Play
(you need to confirm to be a beta-tester on the app’s page in Google Play)
Download as APK: PerfectPlayer-1.5.0b1.apk
Change log v188.8.131.52b1:
- Added more options to access voice channel search (Full version feature):
- Long “Right” key press during playback
- “Search” key press
- Improved “Catchup” compatibility
Download as APK: PerfectPlayer-184.108.40.206.apk
Unfortunately, Amazon decided to remove Perfect Player IPTV app from Amazon appstore.
Thus, we do recommend to install the latest app version from APK: Perfect Player 220.127.116.11
You’d need to use “Sideload” method for this.
We’ll continue to improve our software and are very grateful to all the app users.
Also, we are going to add some new “Full version” features in upcoming versions for Amazon Fire TV users for free.
On some devices it’s not possible to make a selection in EEA Ads consent window by means of standard remote control. Please, use a usual PC mouse temporarily connected to your device to make a selection once.