Change log v1.4.5b2:
- Fast app startup (after second restart) even with a large number of channels (thousands)
- Significant performance optimizations when scrolling through the channels list
- Impoved Perfect Cast v1.1.10+ app support
(added archive/catchup support, “Stop” and “Exit” controls)
- Improvements when starting playback from Perfect Cast and file managers
- Added improved channel duplicates elimination
- Added support of multiple EPG URLs in “url-tvg” tag separated by commas
- Fixed switching to a previously played channel
- Added Swedish localization
- Other fixes and improvements
Change log v1.4.5b3:
- Display “mp3” files
- Ability to pass through no-access folders
- Fixed possible issues on Android TV
- Other bugfixes
Any chance on adding support for custom buffer with native decoder in this version? Would help a lot for android tv boxes.
All ac3 sounds doesnt work. Could you test it. Tanix tx92
You should try to select different decoder.
I select hardware and plis but no sound only ac3 channels. I think it solved with can change 5.1 ch to 2ch. Tv cant play 5.1 ch via hdmi
Please add Auto Hide Channels List after few seconds. Other apps have it, but i love PerfectPlayer:)
ihow do i remove ads on new beta app? ive paid on my original ?
First install the app from Google Play. Then install beta-version upon Full version installed from Google Play – this will keep Full version on beta.
not installing on firestick
That’s would be great if we can move channel inside the playlist direclty from the android app and / or we can retrieve and download the saved list to edit it on pc
Did this get rid of the flashing when used on the shield?
No its still flashing.. But it load faster
Please can add subtitle editor
Shadow, lication, font, encode
Kind time of the day!
I want to thank you for the excellent program.
Also I want to offer you small comments on the improvement of the program for viewing IPTV and in the car.
The fact is that I use the prefix on the Android with your program to view in the car and receive a signal through the mobile Internet 3G and 4G.
Since the car constantly moves at different speeds and the signal of the cellular network is not always stable, buffer helps very well.
Now my wishes:
1. Make it so that if the signal from the server disappeared, the program with a 1-2-second periodicity without any restrictions on the number of times checked the presence of the signal (tried to connect to the server). This is very useful if the car got into an area where there is no cellular signal and with time when the signal appears, playback will automatically start. Currently, you have a limit on the number of attempts to find the signal and if the signal is not available for a long time, the search stops.
2. In the absence of a signal, instead of an empty screen, you can show a table about the absence of a tv signal with the message “NO SIGNAL”. So it will be much more familiar and understandable.
3. There is a lack of manual signal quality selection in the menu, it is useful when there is weak Internet. It is possible to make the AUTO-MAXIMUM-MEDIUM
For example, the table can look like this by reference … http://content.pouet.net/files/screenshots/00052/00052564.png
The only thing needed to PP is to have a way to get the full version for ppl that use the program on MAg box. I have it running but with publicity.
its a perfect app a very good iptv app but one thing why the scrolling between channel’s is to slow ?
Do you mean switching channels for playback or browsing through channels list?
For the first case, please, try to select different decoder.
I’m getting a lot of buffering when watching Perfect Player on my Shield. I’ve tried two different IPTV providers and both are giving tons of buffering. I have very fast internet and didn’t have problems before using perfect player. Any way to remedy this?
You can try to select different decoder and watch buffering progress bar in info bar.
For the streams with unstable performance you can use “Pause” to fill buffer in advance.
I’ll give it a shot. Thanks.
hello why perfect player dont read file http://1.primatv.club:1000/live/pss2ipvt218/pss220ipvt8/1383.ts even if vlc read it i hope that perfect player read all files iptv thank you
Try to select different Decoder.
i have change difefrent decoder but in vain you can test this link http://1.primatv.club:1000/live/pss2ipvt218/pss220ipvt8/1302.ts in vlc work but in perfect player no
hello Nikman, i am trying to play link like this:
http://xxxxxxx/xx.m3u8|User-Agent= ExoPlayerDemo/5.2.0.biNu (Linux;Android 5.1) ExoPlayerLib/2.3.0
but PP sends useragent string partially like this:
if i put same useragent in settings then it send whole string and works flawless, but i want to send different useragent for different links. I tried it with different links but same problem.
Is there any other wayout to user useragent in m3u.
Try to use quoted value instead:
User-Agent="ExoPlayerDemo/5.2.0.biNu (Linux;Android 5.1) ExoPlayerLib/2.3.0"
I am happy every day with perfect player of the best apps and accompanied with perfect cast, it is a genius, I would like you to include the following features that I have not seen:
1. Numeration of the channel in the Info bar, show you the logo, name and channel number, without looking for it in the channel list.
2. Be able to modify how the subtitle, size, type of font is viewed.
3. when a channel goes down, retry automatically and if it can not connect, show a background with no signal
4. Manual selection of quality, in case of having a poor bandwidth.
I hope you can take it into account and tell us.
Is there not already an auto reconnect feature?
Can you Please add Auto Hide Channels List after few seconds.
Other Iptv Player apps. have it.
Just a way to identify which channels have catch up when using the xc tag would be fantastico!
will there be any newer color scheme skins in the future or the ability to adjust the transparency on the menu to make for easier epg viewing? many thanks
Hello Nikman, is it possible to put one bouquet direct in favorites and not channel by channel. Thanks very much for your app.
When you have a PIN added I’d like to see that you can’t exit the app without the PIN.
Also my IPTV service is showing all shows in the root even though they are putting them all in a signal folder. I’ve asked them to fix it but they said it’s something to do with PP if you could check that out it would be great. Right now I’m seeing over 200 groups because it’s not allowing a root folder for example tv shows it’s just showing all the shows under the group root.
There is no way to prevent user from leaving the app on Android.
You can check (open in text editor) if there are “group-title” tags in your playlist.