Change log v1.5.5:
Please, rate app in Google Play to support development!
Download as APK: PerfectPlayer-1.5.5.apk
You ever gonna make this app multiscreen?
Great to see it back in the store. Well done!
I have Nvidia shield and perfect player app is not shown in the Google play anymore?
Should be available:
– Uninstall “unofficial” app versions if any
– Try to find the app by the full name
– Try to follow direct Google Play app URL
Perfect player is listed in Google play as not compatible with TV and therefore does not show in Nvidia’s Google play
Perfect Plaeyer is very good app, but has still some kind of problems to correctly decode this types of IPTV links, example: http://IP:PORT/1:0:19:1F42:CA1:3:EB0000:0:0:0: I must always choose first to decode with Software (for fhd 1080 too slow) and then use HW+ (other decoders doesn’t work) combinations of:
Video: Codec: H264 – MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (h264)
Audio: Codec: MPEG Audio layer 1/2 (mpga)
Congratulation on getting back to Play Store, I like the application a lot actually, but can we post some feature requests here? as there is no forum working, for example
– Capability to navigate and brows EPG Guide with remote
– Easier EPG assign mode
– Definitely needs easier way to rearrange channels and directories
– Maybe multiple favorite lists, than can be listed as separate folders because arranging favorites into created directories is removing the channel from their original place
– Maybe less stream update, maybe possibility to choose once a day, or longer, not each time the application in opened,
– can audio sync for synchronizing be added to each channel separately to such softwares for + and – time shift?
– Other Application do offer recording and rewinding, that is time shifting, but personally not very important for me, but could be nice feature.
Thanks for the great work.
– add downloaded subtitles, VOD.
Keep up the good work!
But many logos are missing, can you maybe make an update from logo directory?
How do I insert a username and password for XC?
Just enter full playlist URL in Settings->General->Playlist.
You could make an app to use via mac, like smart tv, send m3u via mac!