Change log v1.5.5:
You ever gonna make this app multiscreen?
What’s the purpose of posting here if no one answers you. You just get ignored.
Great to see it back in the store. Well done!
I have Nvidia shield and perfect player app is not shown in the Google play anymore?
Should be available:
– Uninstall “unofficial” app versions if any
– Try to find the app by the full name
– Try to follow direct Google Play app URL
Perfect player is listed in Google play as not compatible with TV and therefore does not show in Nvidia’s Google play
Perfect Plaeyer is very good app, but has still some kind of problems to correctly decode this types of IPTV links, example: http://IP:PORT/1:0:19:1F42:CA1:3:EB0000:0:0:0: I must always choose first to decode with Software (for fhd 1080 too slow) and then use HW+ (other decoders doesn’t work) combinations of:
Video: Codec: H264 – MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (h264)
Audio: Codec: MPEG Audio layer 1/2 (mpga)
Agree. Get a lot of black screens with audio only on FHD streams when using PP with FS4K. Other apps don’t have this issue. And the double EPG entries in the guide view for certain channels (2 entries in 1 guide slot) needs addressed. It happens when the EPG source doubles up time slots, other apps don’t have this issue. Fix this stuff and PP will truly be perfect!
Congratulation on getting back to Play Store, I like the application a lot actually, but can we post some feature requests here? as there is no forum working, for example
– Capability to navigate and brows EPG Guide with remote
– Easier EPG assign mode
– Definitely needs easier way to rearrange channels and directories
– Maybe multiple favorite lists, than can be listed as separate folders because arranging favorites into created directories is removing the channel from their original place
– Maybe less stream update, maybe possibility to choose once a day, or longer, not each time the application in opened,
– can audio sync for synchronizing be added to each channel separately to such softwares for + and – time shift?
– Other Application do offer recording and rewinding, that is time shifting, but personally not very important for me, but could be nice feature.
Thanks for the great work.
– add downloaded subtitles, VOD.
Keep up the good work!
But many logos are missing, can you maybe make an update from logo directory?
How do I insert a username and password for XC?
Just enter full playlist URL in Settings->General->Playlist.
You could make an app to use via mac, like smart tv, send m3u via mac!
Can you show groups in VOD and Serie???
con we have this app for Samsung Smart TV (not android)??
Supported platforms: Android, Android TV, Windows
Really hoping a future update uses the media buttons (Rewind/Fast Forward) on remotes to be able to page up/page down. It’s almost a basic feature now in most Android IPTV apps
Thanks for the feature request.
I faced a frustrating issue,
I spent long time rearranging channels and groups, it worked for couple of weeks even with updating channels list.
one day after a routine update, all my arranging got mixed up, the channels and groups order was all messed up, but favorites stayed, and channels I moved to other groups I created seems to stay there.
Hey, on fire TV when you enter playlist the formular doesn’t see compatible with the fire TV keyboard. So you don’t have full compatibility when using the android fire TV remote control app so that i.e. you cannot paste an URL from the clipboard. This is possible in other apps.
That’s an amazon restriction and not the app.
Maybe set up on another device then create a back up file to transfer to your amazon device.
I can watch some channels with hardware or native decoder. After a little times PP try to reconnet but can not. It is not black screen. It has buffer sign. When i test with my internet cable that was black screen and it can immediately reconnect with same decoder.
Is it possible to set the decoder type from the stream URL parameter?
No such option